Sustainability Manager required for a tier 1 main building contractor to work from our client’s south Dublin head office.
As Sustainability Manager you will report to the Associate Director of Health, Safety and Sustainability. The Sustainability Manager will be responsible for leading and developing sustainability strategies across the organisation and all aspects of our environmental, social and economic sustainability.
- Implement the company’s health, safety, quality and environmental policy, procedures and management systems.
- Develop and advice on ESG / Sustainability strategy for the company.
- Set and monitor SMART Sustainable objectives
- Communicate objectives, requirements and sustainability standards to Senior Management and across all project teams.
- Maintain, update and communicate Sustainability procedures
- Maintain ISO 14001 Standard and introduce and implement new ISO standards as appropriate
- Monitor compliance of the organisation in accordance with sustainability and environmental guidelines and targets
- Review and advise on all aspects around Social Value, Ethical Procurement and Environmental Impact
- Manage all aspects of internal and external communication around the Sustainability, ensure all communications are timely, accurate and factually accurate
- Advise project teams on Sustainability requirements at initial start up phase and throughout the projects.
- Coordinate and review all sustainability information from projects.
- Coordinate and advice on the implementation of the Considerate Constructor Scheme on all projects
- Engage with supply-chain on matters of sustainability and improvement
- Manage all tender and prequalification submissions and liaison with clients and design teams.
- Manage and liaise with all representative bodies, membership organisation in relation to sustainability
- Recommend Awards and manage submissions
- Produce quarterly EGS / Sustainability update reports
- Produce annual ESG / Sustainability Report for publication
- Coordinate with Directors on all matters relating to ESG / Sustainability
- Hold a relevant Qualification
- 5-10 years’ experience
- Worked in sustainability previously
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office including strong excel skills
- Exhibit strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong benefits package
- Excellent career prospects
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Sustainability Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.