*Must have experience working as a Structural Technician in Ireland*
Excellent opportunity for a Structural Cad Technician with 7-10 years+ experience to join a medium sized Irish Engineering Consultancy in Dublin. Typical projects include mixed use, hotels, commercial, retail, industrial and residential developments for blue chip clients. You will work on engineering challenging projects whilst having a good work life balance. This company offers a fantastic working environment in a great location.
Sample of current projects:
- €30m Datacentre
- €15m R&D Building
- €100m Laboratory
- €5-€20m – Various Residential & Apartment developments (including social housing)
- Variety of Industrial & Hotel developments
- Must have a minimum of 7 years’+ experience working as a Structural Cad Technician in Ireland.
- The successful Structural Technician must have worked in an engineering consultancy in Ireland recently.
- Must be fully proficient in Autocad.
- The ideal Structural Technician will have some experience using Revit in a work environment, but this is not an essential requirement.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Negotiable depending on the candidate’s experience. Circa €45k -50k+ doe
- Paid Expenses
- Paid Institute Membership
- Engineers Ireland CPD programme
- Very flexible working hours & remote working available
- Full benefits package on application
If you are a Structural Technician considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.