**Dublin office with hybrid working**
- Excellent opportunity for a Structural Technician with 6-8 years’ experience to join an Irish Engineering Consultancy based in Dublin with hybrid working.
- The successful Structural Technician will carry out structural drawings and drafting (using Revit) while working alongside engineers on a broad range of projects including Residential, Commercial and Public Sector.
- This company offers a fantastic working environment and hybrid working.
- Structural Technician with a minimum of 6-8 years’ experience.
- The successful Structural Technician must have experience working in a Civil and Structural engineering consultancy.
- The ideal Structural Technician will have experience using Revit and AutoCAD.
- Experience using CADS RC would be an advantage.
- Excellent salary circa €45k – €55k+ doe
- Pension 5%
- Healthcare Package
- Life Assurance
- Full benefits package on application
If you are a Structural Technician considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin.. 14848