Structural Engineer (3-5+ years):
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer with 3-5+ years’ experience to join one of Ireland’s award-winning international engineering consultancies in their Dublin office. This company offers a fantastic working environment in a great location.
Projects: The successful Senior Structural Engineer will work on a variety of projects including some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects in Ireland. Projects include public sector, healthcare, primary care, educational, residential, commercial, and retail.
The Role: The successful Senior Structural Engineer will work on engineering challenging projects whilst having a good work life balance. You will further develop your career working in a well-established team and will receive excellent mentoring.
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- 3-5+ years of post-graduate experience working as a Structural Engineer in Ireland or the UK.
- The successful Structural Engineer must have at least 3 years’ of experience in the design of building projects using Eurocodes.
- Must have strong design experience in both concrete and structural steel.
- Structural Engineer with the ability to work within a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary circa €40-50K+ depending on experience
- Excellent benefits package disclosed on application
- Paid Institute Membership
- Excellent CPD programme
If you are a Civil Engineer / Structural Engineer considering a career move, send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.