Senior Structural Engineer / Director (12-15+ years):
*Must have Irish work experience*
- Salary €80-85K doe + benefits
- Must have 12+ years’ experience in the design of structural building projects in Ireland.
- Our client is seeking a talented Senior Structural Engineer to join their large well-established Irish engineering consultancy as Associate Director / Director depending on experience.
- This company has offices throughout Ireland, ideally you will be based in Dublin.
- Their project portfolio includes civil and structural engineering works for both public and private sector clients across Ireland.
- This is an ideal role for a high calibre Senior Structural Engineer with strong experience in the delivery of projects and with the ambition to become a member of the senior management team, contributing to the effective management of the Company including participation in the planning and execution of its strategy.
- The role will also involve client relationship management with the retention of existing business and the generation of new business as high priorities.
- Level 8 Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering and be Chartered with Engineers Ireland.
- The successful Structural Engineer must have 12 years’+ experience working within a consultancy in in Ireland or the UK.
- Structural Engineer with a range of project experience
- Be commercial aware and have a proven track record in the successful delivery of medium to large scale building projects.
- Should have excellent technical, communication and management skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €80-85k+ (doe)
- Free parking
- Travel to work scheme
- Engineers Ireland CPD programme
- Full benefits package on application
If you are a Senior Structural Engineer / Associate Director considering a career move, send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.