Structural Engineer (Bridge design):
- Salary €35k + benefits
- Remote working available
- Ideally have at least 1 years of experience in bridge design in Ireland or the UK
- Structural Engineer with 1 year of bridge design experience, required to join a leading multidiscipline engineering consultancy in Cork.
- The successful Bridge Engineer will work as part of a team and will work on a range of challenging bridge projects both in Ireland and overseas.
- This role will suit a Structural Engineer who is positive, approachable, and well-motivated.
- You will report to a superb Director who will provide excellent support and mentoring.
- Degree in civil or structural engineering or equivalent.
- This role will suit a Structural Engineer with one year of bridge design experience in Ireland or the UK.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €33-35k+ (doe)
- Excellent benefits package available upon application
- Remote working possible
- Free parking
- Travel to work scheme
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are a Civil Engineer / Structural Engineer considering a career move, send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.