Principal Civil / Structural Engineer (10+ years):
*Must be currently working in Ireland/ the UK*
- Excellent opportunity for a talented Senior Civil / Structural Engineer to join a well-established Irish engineering consultancy with offices throughout Ireland.
- Their project portfolio includes civil and structural engineering works for both public and private sector clients.
- This is an ideal role for a high calibre Civil Engineer / Structural Engineer with strong experience in the delivery of projects and with the ambition and potential to develop into a member of the senior management team, contributing to the effective management of the Company including participation in the planning and execution of its strategy.
- The role will also involve client relationship management with the retention of existing business and the generation of new business as high priorities.
Some current Projects:
- €30m Datacentre
- €15m R&D Building
- €100m Laboratory
- €5-€20m – Various Residential & Apartment developments (including social housing)
- Variety of Industrial & Hotel developments
- Level 8 / 9 Degree in in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Must be Chartered
- The successful Structural Engineer must have 10 years’+ experience working within a consultancy in in Ireland or the UK.
- The successful Senior Structural Engineer should have a range of project experience and be familiar with designing reinforced concrete and steelwork structures to the Eurocodes.
- Possess commercial astuteness, and have experience managing projects budgets.
- Possess good technical, communication and management skills.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland without needing a work permit.
- Excellent remuneration package circa €65-75k+ doe
- Paid Expenses
- Paid Institute Membership
- Very flexible working hours
- Engineers Ireland CPD programme
- Full benefits package on application
If you are a Civil Engineer / Structural Engineer considering a career move, please send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.