- Excellent opportunity for a Structural Engineer/Associate Director with 5-7+ years’ experience to join a well-established Irish engineering consultancy.
- Our client are specialists in Civil, Structural Design and Project Management and have carried out significant work in the fields of Civil and Structural Engineering for both the state and private sectors.
- To date, a large amount of development work has been constructed, covering a wide variety of projects including Education, Health Care, Pharmaceutical, Sport and Recreation, Civil & Municipal, Cultural, Residential, Commercial among many other sectors.
- The successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for the design and project management for a range of projects in Ireland.
- As Structural Engineer you will be present on site occasionally to ensure end to end project management and be responsible for overseeing planning and design.
- You will manage a small team of engineers.
- You will ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within budget and scope and to high quality objectives.
- The successful Structural Engineer will manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- As Structural Engineer you will make occasional visits to the companies head office in Cork.
- Level 8 / 9 Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- The successful candidate will be chartered with at least 5 years’ experience in Structural engineering including design and construction.
- The successful Structural Engineer must have 5-7+ years’ experience working within a consultancy in design and project management.
- An ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment and an ability to produce accurate work to strict project deadlines.
- The successful Structural Engineer should have a range of project experience and be familiar with managing a team of engineers.
- Possess good technical and communication skills.
Salary & Benefits
- Excellent salary circa €65k – €75k+ doe
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working
- Positive working environment
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career
If you are a Structural Engineer/Associate Director considering a career move, please send your CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.