Senior Structural Engineer:
- Salary circa €60k – €75k
- Excellent career progression
- Variety of challenging projects
- Remote working & flexible working
- Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer / Principal Engineer to join an award winning Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy in Dublin.
- With offices across Ireland, they have a broad range of work both in the private and public sectors.
- You will lead a team and will take a range of prestigious projects from inception to completion.
- This appointment will provide the successful Structural Engineer with the opportunity to further develop their career and progress to Associate.
- This company retains their staff because they consistently provide challenging projects, a rewarding career and employees are rewarded for their hard work.
Development & Structures Projects:
- Hospital developments
- 500 unit 12 storey apartment scheme
- 450 unit 8 storey high apartment scheme
- €100m Residential development with underground car park
- A number of Residential and Office developments
- Level 8 Degree in either Civil or Structural Engineering
- Ideally be Chartered or close to becoming Chartered
- Structural Engineer with a minimum of 7 – 10+ years experience in structural design and management of a range of building projects in Ireland or the UK
- The successful Structural Engineer should have a track record working closely with clients
- Be capable of leading a team
- Must be fluent in English and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Salary circa €60k – €75k+ commensurate with candidate’s experience.
- Paid Institute Membership for Chartered candidates
- Accredited Engineers Ireland CPD programme
- Flexible working hours
- Beside Luas
- Work from home 1 – 2 days per week
- Excellent company ethos – project focused – superb atmosphere
- Sports & Social committee.
If you are a Senior Structural Engineer who is considering making your next career move, please send your CV to Caroline Herlihy or call for a confidential discussion. Caroline Herlihy has over 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.