***4 day week (100% Pay for 80% time)***
Senior Structural Engineer with at least 10 years’ experience required for an Engineering Consultancy in South Dublin to lead a team of Engineers and Technicians in the design and management for projects in the telecommunication industry. Previous experience with telecoms infrastructure preferred but not essential.
Salary & Benefits:
- €70K – €80K
- Paid institute membership
- 4 day week (100% pay for 80% time)
- The successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for the design and management of telecoms projects involving concrete and steel design.
- This role will suit a Structural Engineer with strong technical skills
- You will be responsible for leading a team of Engineers and CAD technicians
- As Senior Structural Engineer you will work closely with clients and attend meetings
- Degree in civil / structural engineering and ideally be Chartered
- The successful Structural Engineer will ideally have 10 + years’ experience in structural engineering design (both concrete and steel)
- This role will suit a Structural Engineer with experience in building design and or telecoms
- Good team leadership skills desirable
If you are a Senior Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Sarah Ellis on 0861039298 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.