Structural Design Engineer – 2 years:
Our client is seeing to recruit a Structural Design Engineer with 2 years experience to join a medium sized civil and structural consultancy in Cork. The successful Structural Design Engineer will work as part of a team, on a range of residential, commercial, retail and industrial projects. You will be responsible for design, report writing, and attending site meetings. Our client is committed to encouraging and supporting the careers and professional development of all staff.
- Degree in civil or structural engineering;
- Structural Engineer with 2 years post graduate experience in structural engineering design within a consultancy in Ireland;
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Must have experience of steel and concrete design to Eurocodes;
- Excellent communication skills essential, both written and verbal;
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent Salary circa €35k+ doe
- Flexible on working hours
- Paid institute membership
- Accredited CPD Programme
If you are a Civil Engineer or Structural Engineer looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.