- Exciting role for a Structural Engineer with 5-10 years’ experience seeking a new and challenging career move. You will join an award winning, Irish owned civil and structural engineering consultancy in Dublin.
- You can be based in either this clients’ office in south or north Dublin
- The successful Structural Engineer will join an existing busy team to work on work on the design and project management of a range of challenging public and private sector projects.
- This role offers the successful Structural Engineer a great opportunity to take the next step up in their career.
- You will take full responsibility for the project management your own projects.
- This company offers excellent career advancement and prestigious projects.
- Projects include commercial, residential, healthcare, educational, data centres, leisure and civic buildings.
- Degree in civil / structural engineering.
- The suitable Structural Engineer should be ambitious to become Chartered.
- Structural Engineer with 5 – 10 years+ post graduate experience in the design and management of building projects, within a consultancy environment.
- Possess excellent communication, organisation and analytical skills.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent Salary circa €55K – €65K, doe + excellent benefits.
- 23 – 24 days leave
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Structural Engineer looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.