*Excellent opportunity to join a leading consultancy*
- Senior Structural Engineer required to join a dynamic, multidisciplinary team in Galway.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to work on challenging Water Retaining Structures.
- You will work largely on design/build contracts as the designer to contractors.
- You will be offered a clear career path with fantastic career advancement.
- Excellent work life balance and an opportunity to work on challenging projects.
- You will have flexibility to develop as a team in a fantastic working environment.
- High value placed on cost effective, innovative design solutions.
- Potential for winning water services projects in UK
Please call Caroline Herlihy on 086 8055216 for a confidential conversation.
- Degree in civil or structural engineering or equivalent
- Be Chartered with Engineers Ireland and ideally also be IStructE
- Minimum 10 years post graduate experience in the design of water retaining structures
- Familiarity with EU standards and regulations.
- Needs knowledge of contracts FIDIC, GCCC, NEC etc.
- Basic Salary circa €65-75k+ commensurate with experience
- Full benefits package negotiable but main benefits as follows;
- Hours 9 – 17:30 (flexitime – core hours 10 – 4)
- Mileage at civil service rates & expenses
- Paid Institute Membership
- 25 days leave
- Free parking
- Travel to work scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are a Civil / Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland.