**Fantastic opportunity to become Associate**
Senior Civil Engineer / Technical Project Manager currently required to join a world class engineering consultancy in their Cork office. This exciting opportunity has arisen due to ongoing success in winning new and prestigious Water & Flood Risk Management projects in Ireland and Europe.
Role: The Civil Engineer / Technical Project Manager will report to the Director and will be responsible for the design and delivery of flood relief projects as well as coastal and infrastructure projects in addition to leading a team of 6 – 8 Engineers.
Reward: This firm offers excellent career development, award winning projects and a fantastic remuneration package. Above all this company is a fantastic place to work. Employees are highly valued and rewarded. The ideal Highways Engineer should be looking to further their career, within this long-established consultancy.
For further information about this role please call Caroline – 086 8055216.
- Degree / Master’s in civil engineering or equivalent and be Chartered
- The successful Civil Engineer must have a minimum of 8 – 10+ years’ experience in the design and delivery of civil infrastructure projects within a consultancy environment
- Must have a minimum of 8 years’ experience in the design of flood risk / water / drainage / civil infrastructure projects
- Must have experience in geotechnics
- This role will be requiring extensive client interface and you must have a proven track record working with clients
- Be technically excellent with in-depth knowledge of relevant standards and regulations
- Must be able to work off your own initiative
- Have strong report writing skills
- Applicants must speak fluent English and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent Salary circa €65-75K+ doe + extensive benefits.
- Annual Bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home available
- Extra holidays
- Flexible Friday
- Excellent Pension
- Life Assurance
- Paid membership fees for two professional institutes
- Transport to work scheme
- Ongoing CPD
- Modern offices
- Travel to work scheme
- A wonderful place to work
- Extensive benefits package available on application
If you are a Civil Engineer looking for your next career move, please email your CV or call Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.