*Superb role for a Technically Excellent Engineer looking to become Associate*
Principal Engineer / Senior Structural Engineer required to join an award winning, international Engineering consultancy in their Dublin office. This role is at Associate level and the successful Engineer will work with a project team as Technical Lead, with responsibility for providing structural reviews. This role will suit a Technically Excellent Structural Engineer who strives for technical excellence. You will work on a huge variety of projects some of which are listed below. The successful applicant will work closely with clients and will be responsible for several prestigious projects.
Please call Caroline 086 8055216 for a confidential conversation.
Sample of Projects:
- €20 million Hotel
- Healthcare projects
- €20 million Office developments
- Variety Mixed use developments
- €2 billion Industrial estate overseas
- Variety of Datacentres for multiple clients
- Variety of Pharma projects including a large new Biopharma park
- Working on a number of Protected Structures for Restoration works
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- Must be Chartered and ideally but not essential to be IStructE. This company has a Regional Director who is an IStructE examiner and can provide mentorship towards seeking IStructE chartership.
- The successful a Structural Engineer should have a minimum of 9 years’+ experience in the design of structural building projects.
- Ideally have strong technical skills and strive for technical excellence
- Be familiar with the planning process in Ireland
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary €70K – €80K
- Life Assurance
- Travel to work scheme
- Expenses & Mobile phone
- Accredited CPD programme
- Positive working environment
- Annual Leave increases with years of service
- Paid membership fees for two professional institutes
If you are a Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland.