Structural Engineer (3 – 7 years):
*Excellent career progression & work life balance*
Excellent opportunity for a Structural Engineer looking for a new opportunity. Our client is a long established Irish engineering consultancy with offices throughout Ireland. We would like to hear from enthusiastic, well qualified professionals who are seeking career opportunities and who can grow within the Company.
Some current Projects:
- €30m Datacentre
- €10m Hotel
- €20m Retail
- €15m R&D Building
- €100m Laboratory
- €10m Mixed use development
- Honour’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Structural Engineer with a minimum of 3 – 7 years + experience working within a consultancy.
- The successful Structural Engineer should have at least 3 years’ experience designing structural building projects.
- Should enjoy working in a team.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent remuneration package circa €45-55k doe
- Paid Expenses
- Paid Institute Membership
- Engineers Ireland CPD programme
- Flexible working hours & remote working
- Full benefits package on application
If you are a Structural Engineer considering a career move, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Rachel Duffy on 086 0351404 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin.