Civil & Structural Technician – 3 – 6 years+:
*Fantastic working environment in a great location*
Excellent opportunity for a Civil & Structural Technician with 3 years+ experience to join a medium sized Irish Engineering Consultancy in Dublin. Typical projects include mixed use, hotels, commercial, retail, industrial and residential developments for blue chip clients. You will work on challenging engineering projects whilst having a good work life balance.
- €10m Hotel
- €20m Retail
- €30m Datacentre
- €15m R&D Building
- €100m Laboratory
- €10m Mixed use development
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’+ recent experience working as a Civil & Structural Technician.
- The successful Civil & Structural Technician must have worked in an engineering consultancy in Ireland with a focus on structural projects.
- Must be proficient in Autocad and ideally have experience using Revit in a work environment.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent remuneration package Circa €45k -50k+ doe
- Paid Institute Membership
- Engineers Ireland CPD programme
- Flexible working hours & remote working
- Full benefits package on application
If you are a Civil & Structural Technician considering a career move, please feel to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Rachel Duffy on 086 035 1404 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin.