Bridge Design Engineer (4-6 years):
**Excellent Career Advancement!!**
Bridge Design Engineer / Structural Engineer required to join an Irish owned Civil, Structural & Transportation Engineering Consultancy. This award-winning consultancy has several offices across Ireland and they have a broad range of work both in the private and public sectors. The role can be based in the West of Ireland office, Dublin or Cork.
- The Bridge Design Engineer / Structural Engineer will join a large Transportation team and will work on a range of exciting and prestigious bridge and building structures.
- This appointment will provide the successful Structural Engineer with the opportunity to further develop their career and progress within the company.
- This company retains their staff because they consistently provide challenging projects, a rewarding career and employees are rewarded for their hard work.
- The successful Bridge Engineer will be responsible for taking a range of projects from inception to completion.
- Degree in either Civil or Structural Engineering
- Civil or Structural Engineer / Bridge Engineer with a minimum of 4 – 6 years+ post graduate experience in an engineering consultancy.
- Must have at least 4 years’ experience designing highway bridge structures
- The successful Structural Engineer should have a track record working closely with clients
- Must be fluent in English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Salary circa €45k – €55K+ commensurate with candidate’s experience.
- Relocation allowance to move back to Ireland from overseas
- Paid Institute Membership for Chartered candidates
- Accredited Engineers Ireland CPD programme
- Flexible working hours
- Beside Luas
- If desired it is possible to work from home 1 – 2 days per week
- Excellent company ethos – project focused – superb atmosphere
- Sports & Social committee.
- West of Ireland or Dublin or Cork
If you are a Senior Structural Engineer who is considering making your next career move, please send your CV to Caroline Herlihy or call for a confidential discussion. Caroline Herlihy has over 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.