Exciting role for a Road Design Engineer with 4- 7 years+ experience with an Irish engineering consultancy in their Dublin office. They are currently seeking to recruit for a Roads Engineer to join their established Roads and Transport team in Dublin. This position will suit a Civil Engineer who is ambitious to work on a range of challenging projects. The post will suit candidates with ideally a minimum of 4 – 7 years’ experience keen to apply their professional skills and experience in a busy and dynamic environmental, civil and structural engineering practice.
- Design of a range of urban roads projects.
- Checking and Approval of project documentation, designs, drawings and calculations.
- Preparation of tender documents, tender assessments and contract administration.
- Ensure compliance with Quality Assurance and Management Systems, relevant Health and Safety Legislation and Irish/International (typically UK) design standards and regulatory policies
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Civil Engineer with 4 to 7+ years’ experience in urban road design.
- The successful Civil Engineer should be Chartered or ambitious to become Chartered
- Must be proficient in the use of Civil 3D.
- Good communication, organisation and analytical skills.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent salary circa €45-€55K doe
- Excellent benefits package available on application
- CPD and excellent career progression
- Flexible working hours
If you are a Civil / Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland.