Structural Team Leader / Structural Engineer (12-15+ years):
Excellent opportunity for a talented Team Leader within our clients Structures division. You will join a highly respected award winning civil and structural engineering consultancy. This company has a strong reputation as a professional consultancy who offer an integrated service within civil, structural and transportation engineering.
- This company believes in investing in their staff and providing continued support to facilitate career progression and longevity within their practice. This position offers great prospects of advancement in a busy expanding practice.
- The configuration of this office offers a depth of talent with great resources of scale which provides peer support and assistance in meeting the challenges of Team Leader.
- Reporting to a Director, you will be responsible for leading a Team, whilst running multiple largescale projects, carrying out and reviewing/checking designs by others, liaising with clients, design teams and contractors and supporting the growth and development of the Team. You will have a significant client liaison role on at least one and possibly more than one major development.
- Our client retains staff by resourcing their projects effectively whilst progressing good people through their structure to reward talent with promotion, which I can attest to having recruited for this client for over 20 years.
Sample of current significant jobs with Blue Chip Plc and Institutional clients:
- The Redevelopment of the massive civic project with OPW (€80 to €100m),
- PPP Apartment Development for NDFA with a top main Contractor (€100m)
- DCC Modular Residential Development 260 units with top Contractor (€50m)
- Dublin Airport (€70m)
- Citywest Offices 10000m2
- Mixed Use Development Naas Road, residential/commercial/retail value €500m
- €100m Mixed Use development up to 18 storeys
- €150m Mixed Use development up to 18 storeys
- €90m Mixed Use Development up to 20 storeys
- €70m Office HQ Development
- Degree in civil / Structural Engineering
- Chartered with Engineers Ireland and / or MIStructE will offer an advantage
- Civil / Structural Engineer with minimum 12 – 15 years’ experience in all forms of building construction within an engineering consultancy
- Expected to be autonomous and familiar with current codes of practice.
- The ideal Structural Engineer will be working at a senior level and have worked with well-respected consultancies, mostly in Ireland
- Should demonstrate a level of responsibility taken on projects from detailed design through to supervision of work on site with a knowledge of building control regulations and procedures.
- Must have fluent English and must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent remuneration package circa €70-75k+ doe
- Modern Offices
- Paid Institute Membership
- Travel to work scheme
- Life Assurance
- Excellent accredited CPD programme and have some of the most prominent and challenging development projects in Ireland.
If you are a Civil / Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland.