Senior Structural Engineer (5 years):
Excellent opportunity for a dynamic and talented Structural Engineer to join a highly respected award winning civil and structural engineering consultancy. This company has a strong reputation as a professional consultancy who offer an integrated service within civil, structural and transportation engineering.
Sample of current significant jobs with Blue Chip Plc and Institutional clients:
- Numerous projects around the country
- €100m Mixed Use development up to 18 storeys
- €150m Mixed Use development up to 18 storeys
- €90m Mixed Use Development up to 20 storeys
- €70m Office HQ Development
- €70m High Density Residential Development up to 14 storeys
- €75m High Density Residential Development
- €80m High Density residential Development
- €50m Mixed Use development 6 storeys
- The successful Structural Engineer will have a client and design team interface role on projects
- Our client retains staff by resourcing their projects effectively whilst progressing good people through their structure to reward talent with promotion. I can attest to this with the people I have placed with this client over 20 years.
- Excellent accredited CPD programme and have some of the most prominent and challenging development projects in Ireland.
- This company believes in investing in their staff and providing continued support to facilitate career progression and longevity within their practice.
- This position offers great prospects of advancement in a busy expanding practice.
- Civil / Structural Engineer with minimum 5 years’ experience in all forms of building construction
- Ideally Chartered or close to becoming Chartered
- Expected to be autonomous and familiar with current codes of practice.
- Should demonstrate a level of responsibility taken on projects from detailed design through to supervision of work on site with a knowledge of building control regulations and procedures.
- Must have fluent English and must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent remuneration package circa €50k – €55k+ doe
- Modern Offices
- Paid Institute Membership
- Travel to work scheme
- Life Assurance
- Excellent accredited CPD programme
If you are a Civil / Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland.