Structural Design Engineer (3-5 years):
*Fantastic benefits package*
*Working from home during Covid 19*
Structural Engineer is required for a permanent role with an Irish, well established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy in Dublin. This role will suit a Civil/Structural Engineer with approximately 2-4 years’ design experience.
The successful Structural Engineer will get superb training and mentoring in this high calibre engineering consultancy. Employees are rewarded and the company does not operate a long hours culture. This company is currently working on some of Ireland’s more prestigious projects. The successful Structural Engineer will work on a variety of structural engineering projects some of which are detailed below.
- Multi storey Apartment development in Dublin – €100m
- Multiple Residential projects
- Commercial Development – €50 million
- Commercial & Industrial facilities
- Housing schemes varying from the small to large schemes involving more than 500 units
- Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering
- The successful Structural Engineer should ideally have 3-5 years+ post graduate experience in the analysis and design of building structures (using concrete & steel).
- Must have experience in Tekla and other relevant software packages.
- The successful Structural Engineer should have experience working with an engineering consultancy in Ireland.
- Must be in Ireland at present and be eligible to work on a permanent basis without requiring a work permit.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €45-50k+ doe
- Free Parking
- Flexible working hours
- Paid Institute membership
- Excellent CPD programme with Engineers Ireland
- Excellent support and guidance from the Directors and Engineers
- Superb place to work, where all staff are truly valued and rewarded
Any Civil / Structural Engineer who would like to discuss this role or any other roles should send a cv to Caroline Herlihy or contact Caroline for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. Caroline Herlihy has over 20 years of experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland and Internationally.