Senior Structural Engineer (7- 10 + years):
*Fantastic role offering equity*
Our client is a Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy seeking to recruit a Senior Structural Engineer to join their Limerick office. This role will suit a Structural Engineer with 7-10+ years’ experience and someone who is eager to take more responsibility and develop their career in a dynamic practice. As Senior Structural Engineer you will work on some of Ireland’s most prestigious projects. This client offers the successful Structural Engineer excellent career advancement and an opportunity to become join the senior management team and have an equity stake in the company.
- €40m Hotel project
- Large Nursing Home
- Mixed developments
- €5-10m Housing projects
- €400m Office development
- Various Student accommodation schemes
- Numerous Office developments ranging in value from €10 – €100m
- Numerous Housing developments ranging in value from €10 – €20m
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Ideally must be Chartered or close to becoming Chartered
- The successful Structural Engineer will need to have a minimum of 7 to 10+ years’ experience in the design of steel and concrete building structures.
- The ideal Structural Engineer should have at least 4 years’ recent experience working in Ireland or the UK.
- Must be familiar with BCAR and Irish building regulations.
- Should have strong technical skills, be capable of leading a small team and managing projects.
- Must speak fluent English and be in Ireland and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary €65-70K+ doe
- Equity stake in the company
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home one day a week
- Excellent CPD programme with Engineers Ireland
- Detailed benefits package on application
If you are a Structural Engineer looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.