Traffic & Transportation Engineer – (2 – 4 years):
*Excellent opportunity for a Civil Engineer looking for career progression & work life balance*
- Traffic & Transportation Engineer required to join an Irish owned, award-winning Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy in Dublin.
- You will join a highly talented senior management team with technical excellence which will offer the successful Civil Engineer fantastic mentoring.
- Projects include Road safety schemes, road layout/junction improvement schemes, pedestrian & cyclist facilities, pavement schemes, Bus corridors, Traffic impact assessments, national road schemes
- The Civil Engineer will work as part of a team and be working on projects from feasibility stage to detailed design stage.
- This consultancy retains their staff because they consistently provide challenging projects, a rewarding career, and employees are rewarded for their hard work.
- Ideally a Level 9 Degree in Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineer with a minimum of 2-4 years+ post graduate experience in Roads / Traffic / Transport sector working on TII or NTA projects in Ireland
- Must have experience in some or all of the following relating to road design : alignment, pavement, signs, markings, safety barriers, drainage, traffic signal, ITS, utilities
- Ideally be proficient in Civil 3D or MX Roads as well the various Traffic modelling software packages
- Must be fluent in English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Salary €40K – €50K+ doe.
- Relocation allowance for Irish candidates wishing to move back to Ireland from overseas
- Paid Institute Membership for Chartered candidates
- Accredited Engineers Ireland CPD programme
- Flexible working hours
- Dublin office beside Luas
- Work from home 1 – 2 days per week
- Excellent company ethos – project focused – superb atmosphere
- Sports & Social committee.
If you are a Civil Engineer who is considering making your next career move, please send your CV to Caroline Herlihy or call for a confidential discussion. Caroline Herlihy has over 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.