Structural Technician – 3 – 5 + years
*Excellent benefits package and work life balance*
Structural Technician with 3-5 years’ experience required to join a leading, Irish owned Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy in Dublin. This busy consultancy offers the successful Structural Technician superb CPD, excellent salary and benefits. Employees are rewarded for their work at this dynamic consultancy, whilst working across varied and diverse projects. The Structural Technician will work as part of a well-established team and will work on a range of exciting and prestigious projects.
- Large scale projects including hotels
- Large high rise apartment developments
- Mixed use schemes
- Industrial developments
- Structural Technician with 3-5 years’+ experience of which 2 years must be using Revit in a work environment.
- Diploma in civil engineering or equivalent.
- Must be proficient in Revit and ideally AutoCAD.
- Must have extensive RC detailing experience.
- Applicants must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Salary €40 – €47k
- Accredited Engineers Ireland CPD programme
- Flexible working hours
- Dublin office beside Luas
- Remote working available
- Excellent company ethos – project focused – superb atmosphere
- Sports & Social committee
If you are a Structural Technician who is considering making your next career move, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 086 035 1404 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.