*Must have at least 1 year experience continuously working in Revit in a work environment.*
Fantastic opportunity for a Structural Technician to join a dynamic and friendly team, in medium sized Irish Engineering Consultancy in south Dublin. The successful Structural Cad Technician will work on a range of projects throughout Ireland, UK, Europe, North America & the Middle East. You will report to senior engineers and technicians and you will help produce design drawings and help draw up planning, tender, and construction documents.
Typical projects include mixed use, hotels, commercial, mission critical, retail, industrial and residential developments for blue chip clients. This role offers a fantastic work life balance and an opportunity to work on engineering challenging projects. You will work as a fundamental part of a team in this company which has a fantastic working environment.
- €90m Logistics building – complex project & involves a lot of steel design
- €10m Hotel
- €20m Retail
- €10m Mixed use development
- Design & Build projects
- Various other Mixed use & Industrial / Logistics developments ranging in values from €20m – €90m.
- The successful Structural Technician must have at least 3-5 years’ recent experience working on structural building projects within a consultancy environment.
- Must have proven use of REVIT in a working environment for at least 1 year continuously
- Proven use of AUTOCAD, CADs RC, Microsoft Office
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Preparing civil engineering design drawings
- Liaising with Engineers to produce drawings that reflect design outputs.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Negotiable depending on the candidate’s experience. Circa €45k+ doe
- Excellent bonus twice a year (circa 10 – 12%)
- Paid Institute Membership
- 23 days leave per annum
- Hours 9 – 17:30 (flexitime – core hours 10 – 4)
- Excellent CPD programme
If you are a Structural Technician considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.