Civil Engineer required to join a top Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy. The role will involve working on challenging civil engineering design for site development projects, which vary from residential to multi-million-euro commercial developments. Working on your own initiative and as part of various design teams to deliver projects to Clients requirements. Ability to interact with a wide range of people including clients, contractors, consultants and third parties.
The successful Civil Engineer will have an excellent opportunity to progress their career, working on challenging and innovative projects. They have a vibrant team with a great social life.
Please call Caroline on 086 8055216 for a confidential conversation.
Sample projects: Civil Infrastructure /Site development works for the following projects:
- €40m Hotel
- €400m Office development
- Various Student Accommodation and Housing schemes
- Various Office developments ranging in value from €10 – €100m
- Large Mixed-Use Development with a huge civil engineering component, involving coastal works, drainage and roads. Over €100m
- €200m Five story office building over three levels of basement. Approx 350,000 sq.ft. Client is a massive US blue chip company.
- Degree in Civil Engineering and ideally not essential to be Chartered
- 5 years+ post graduate experience in the design and management of civil infrastructure / site development works.
- Must have strong drainage design experience
- Ideally have experience in Autocad and Civil 3D.
- You will have experience in the delivery of consultancy services and project management.
- Be highly motivated to succeed and progress your career within this consultancy.
- Good time management skills, with ability to prioritise work and manage a number of tasks concurrently.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €55K – €65K+
- Benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Travel to work scheme
- Excellent CPD programme with Engineers Ireland
If you are a Senior Civil Engineer who would like to discuss this role or any other roles should send a cv to Caroline Herlihy or contact Caroline for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.