Senior Civil Engineer – (Fantastic opportunity to become Associate):
Civil Engineer with 6 years or more experience required to join an Irish civil and structural engineering consultancy based in Dublin. The successful Civil Engineer will lead a team in the planning and design of civil engineering infrastructure for various property development projects.
- The role will suit a Civil Engineer eager to become chartered or recently chartered, with strong design experience and ready to advance their career.
- This role will suit an ambitious and technically strong Civil Engineer who is ambitions to become an Associate in two years.
- Will involve working as part of architect led multi-discipline professional teams from initial concept design to completion of construction.
- Liaison with and attendance at meetings with clients, other professionals, local authority technical personnel, Irish Water, other third party personnel.
Please call Caroline (086 8055216) for a confidential conversation about this role.
- €40m Hotel
- €75m Office
- €20m School
- €200m mixed use scheme
- €80m Mixed use development
- Numerous housing & apartment schemes
- Degree in civil engineering or equivalent.
- Civil Engineer with a minimum of 4 years + post graduate experience in civil engineering design.
- Must have excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Experience in the preparation of clear and concise technical reports will be a clear advantage, as will experience in the planning process in Ireland.
- Ability to plan the workload and to train and bring on junior staff, and an ability to bring forward several commissions concurrently.
- Applicants must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent Salary doe (circa €60k – €65K+)
- Excellent benefits package – full details available on application.
- Annual Bonus
- Paid Health Insurance
- Life Assurance & Permanent Health Insurance
- Paid membership fees to two professional institutes
- Great location
- Excellent CPD
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.