Senior Civil Engineer (5 – 7 years):
Senior Civil Engineer required to join a leading Irish owned engineering consultancy based in Dublin. The successful Civil Engineer will join a well established department and will be responsible for the design and management of a range of challenging projects. Reporting to a Director, duties will include taking the technical lead on projects, reviewing and checking designs, preparing technical reports, liaising with clients and local authorities, regulatory authorities etc and supporting the growth and development of the team.
- The successful Civil Engineer should demonstrate knowledge of Design Standards, DMURS, DMRB, Local Design Guides, GDSDS, SuDS Manual etc.
- Ideally the candidate should be able to demonstrate successful outcomes with the Local Authorities, Transport Agencies, Regulatory Bodies etc and have demonstrable experience of having undertaken the detailed design of both road and drainage infrastructure.
- This company believes in investing in their staff and providing continued support to facilitate career progression and longevity within their practice.
- They have an excellent reputation amongst their peers in the industry.
Please call Caroline 086 8055216 for a confidential conversation.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised third level institution.
- The successful Senior Civil Engineer should ideally be Chartered or eager to become Chartered.
- Minimum of 5+ years post graduate experience in the design of civil infrastructure engineering works for a range of development projects, within a consultancy environment.
- The successful Civil Engineer will work on a variety of commercial, retail and mixed use developments.
- Good technical ability.
- Knowledge of relevant standards and regulations.
- Experienced in the preparation of technical reports.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Applicants must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent remuneration package circa €50,000 – €60,000 depending on the candidates experience.
- Modern Offices
- Paid Institute Membership
- Travel to work scheme
- Life Assurance
- Excellent accredited CPD programme and have some of the most prominent and challenging development projects in Ireland.
If you are a Senior Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion.