Civil Engineer required to join one of Ireland’s leading civil and structural engineering consultancies. The successful Civil / Infrastructure Engineer will work on a range of civil works including planning and construction/tender preparation and SuDS, general roads infrastructure, technical reports etc. for a variety of commercial, residential and mixed-use developments for private blue-chip clients and public bodies.
This company believes in investing in their staff and providing continued support to facilitate career progression and longevity within their practice.
Please call Caroline on 086 8055216 for a confidential discussion.
- Degree in Civil engineering or equivalent.
- The successful Civil Engineer should have 3 – 4+ years post graduate experience in the design of civil infrastructure engineering works, within a consultancy environment in Ireland or the UK.
- Ideally have some experience using Microdrainage / WinDES design/ ACAD;
- Familiar with principles of Sustainable Drainage (SuDS);
- General design of Road Works including familiarity with DMRB and DMURS;
- General drainage works design;
- Knowledge of relevant standards and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent remuneration package commensurate with experience. Salary circa €45 – 50K
- Paid Institute Membership for Chartered candidate
- Excellent accredited CPD programme
- Route to Chartership offering a full and comprehensive mentored programme supporting engineers in attaining Chartership and ultimately helping engineers towards building a successful career in their chosen discipline.
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland.