- Senior Civil Water/ Wastewater Design Engineer required to join the Water & Wastewater Engineering Section in an award winning civil and structural engineering consultancy in Dublin.
- The candidate will assist in the design and delivery of water and wastewater infrastructure projects for Irish Water, Contractors and other clients.
- This role is ideally suited to a Senior Civil Engineer who is eager to progress their career to the next level within a dynamic and ambitious team.
- This role offers excellent career prospects and international opportunities.
- You will work under a superb Manager who will provide excellent support and mentoring.
Please call Caroline for a confidential discussion 086 8055216
- Level 8 Degree or higher in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Ideally be Chartered or close to becoming Chartered
- Civil Engineer with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in water and wastewater design in Civil, Process or MEICA to join the Infrastructure Division
- Ideally have experience in different contract types (FIDIC, NEC Public Works, Irish Water)
- Working knowledge of Civil 3D; Drainage Design Suites; Autocad
- Knowledge of safety and health regulations with regard to the design process
- Demonstrable ability to work as a member of a team reporting to senior staff
- Ability to work within a team environment and under own initiative to achieve project goals
- Attention to detail and ability to comply with Quality Assurance Management Systems is essential
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and flexible
- Must have fluent English and the ability to communicate effectively
Duties will include:
- Assist in the design, and delivery of water and wastewater projects.
- Preparation of design drawings and review of drawings prepared by others
- Communication with internal and external parties
- Ensure thorough knowledge and understanding of project deliverables and contractual requirements.
- Report to and communicate with the Project Manager throughout project execution and take ownership of delegated task and duties.
- Support the Project Manager in the management and monitoring of project delivery within defined budget and programme requirements.
- Preparation of technical specifications and contract documents
- Report writing
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €60K – €70K+ (depending on experience)
- Excellent benefits package available upon application
- Free parking
- Excellent Pension
- Travel to work scheme
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are a Civil Engineer / Water Engineer considering a career move, send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. Caroline Herlihy has over 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.