Our client has an excellent opportunity for a Wastewater Technical Lead to provide technical leadership to our growing wastewater team.
- The candidate will work with the wastewater team in preliminary and detailed design of wastewater infrastructure for public and private sector clients and provide design leadership in their field of expertise.
- This leadership will also extend to mentoring of junior design and project engineers.
- The candidate will also be required to develop design standards for wastewater design and will be required to demonstrate effective time management in delivery within defined timelines and budgetary constraints.
- The role will also include Client liaison and business development, including preparation of tenders and proposals for new work.
- The role will be primarily office based (at either our Dublin or Galway offices).
- Level 8 Degree in Civil, Environmental, Mechanical Engineering or related discipline and ideally be Chartered but not essential.
- Civil Engineer with minimum 15 years’ experience in water / wastewater projects.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the field of wastewater treatment
- Ability to work on multiple project and capable of assigning and delegating duties to personnel under your supervision.
- Excellent oral and written reporting skills.
- Effective time management and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong understanding of the regulatory aspects within the wastewater industry.
- Must be fluent in English and be eligible to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €65-75k+ (depending on experience)
- Excellent benefits package on offer
- Free parking
- Travel to work scheme
- Accredited CPD programme
- A more detailed list of benefits available on application
- Dublin OR Galway
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.