*Fantastic role offering support but also autonomy*
*Working from home during Covid 19*
Civil Engineer required to join an award winning Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy. The role will involve working on civil engineering design for site development projects. These include residential, commercial and industrial developments. The successful Civil Engineer will have an excellent opportunity to progress their career, working on challenging and innovative projects.
- Housing schemes varying from the small to large schemes involving more than 500 units – the civil aspects of our work involve the design of the drainage networks ie Foul, surface (including attenuation and Sustainable drainage systems) and watermains. Also includes the road design within the developments.
- Commercial & Industrial facilities requiring civil engineering ie drainage design, and external works ie pavements and roads within the estate
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 3-5 years+ post graduate experience in the design of civil infrastructure / site development works.
- Must have experience in roads and drainage design for residential, commercial and industrial developments
- Civil Engineer must have experience in Autocad and Civil 3D.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland without the need for a work permit.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €50-55K+
- Free Parking
- Flexible working hours
- Paid Institute membership
- Excellent CPD programme with Engineers Ireland
If you are a Civil Engineer who would like to discuss this role or any other roles should send a cv to Caroline Herlihy or contact Caroline for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.