Senior Civil Engineer:
*Fantastic role offering support but also autonomy*
Senior Civil Engineer / Lead Civil Engineer required to join an award winning Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy. You will lead a team of Civil Engineer and will be responsible for the design and management of civil engineering / site development for residential, commercial and industrial developments. The successful Civil Engineer will be offered excellent support and career advancement whilst working on challenging and innovative projects.
- Commercial & Industrial facilities requiring civil engineering i.e. drainage design, and external works i.e. pavements and roads within the estate
- Housing schemes varying from the small to large schemes involving more than 500 units – the civil aspects of our work involve the design of the drainage networks ie Foul, surface (including attenuation and Sustainable drainage systems) and watermains. Also includes the road design within the developments.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- The successful Senior Civil Engineer must have 5-10 years+ post graduate experience in the design and management of civil engineering for site development works whilst working with a consultancy in Ireland.
- Civil Engineer must have experience in roads and drainage design for residential, commercial and industrial developments
- The successful Civil Engineer must have experience in Autocad and Civil 3D.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €55-65K+
- Free Parking
- Flexible working hours
- Paid Institute membership
- Excellent CPD programme with Engineers Ireland
If you are a Civil Engineer who would like to discuss this role or any other roles should send a cv to Caroline Herlihy or contact Caroline for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.