Highway & Drainage Design Engineer:
* Excellent package, flexible working hours & fantastic employer*
Civil Engineer with 3-7 years’ experience currently required to join a well-established, Irish owned civil and structural engineering consultancy based in Kildare. This company offers the successful applicant a fantastic opportunity to accelerate their career whilst working with leading clients in Ireland and the UK. This company operates in the highways, rail, site development and wastewater sectors currently and are looking to grow the team.
As Civil Design Engineer, you will report to the Director and be responsible for producing roads, drainage, and infrastructure design. Successful candidates can expect an excellent package, flexible working hours and can be part of building a successful company.
- Degree in Civil engineering or equivalent from a recognised third level institution.
- Minimum of 3 – 7 years+ post graduate experience working as a Civil Engineer in the design of roads and drainage projects.
- The successful Civil Engineer will need to have experience working in an engineering consultancy ideally in Ireland or the UK.
- Ideally should have experience in Civil 3D, MX or Microdrainage or similar, but not essential.
- Must have a good level of CAD proficiency.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent Salary circa €45,000 – €55,000 doe
- A full benefits package is available on application
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent CPD
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with over 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland.