Civil Engineer (3 – 7 years):
*Excellent benefits package & work life balance*
Excellent opportunity for a Civil Engineer looking for a new opportunity. Our client is a long established Irish engineering consultancy with offices throughout Ireland. Their project portfolio includes civil and structural engineering works. We would like to hear from enthusiastic, well qualified professionals who are seeking career opportunities and who can grow within the Company.
Some current Projects:
- €30m Datacentre
- €15m R&D Building
- €100m Laboratory
- €10m Hotel
- €20m Retail
- €10m Mixed use development
- Honour’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Civil Engineer with a minimum of 3 – 7 years + experience working within a consultancy.
- The successful Civil Engineer must have experience in the design of roads and drainage and associated civils work for development projects.
- Should enjoy working in a team.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent remuneration package circa €45-55k doe
- Paid Expenses
- Paid Institute Membership
- Engineers Ireland CPD programme
- Flexible working hours & remote working
- Full benefits package on application
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Rachel Duffy on 086 0351404 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin.