Senior Civil Engineer / Water & Wastewater Engineer (10-15 years):
*Applicants must be in Ireland at present*
An excellent opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer / Water Services Engineer with 10-15 years’ experience required to join a leading engineering consultancy in Cork.
- Our client has an excellent opportunity for a Lead Civil Engineer to provide technical leadership to their water and wastewater team.
- The successful Senior Civil Engineer will lead a team and will work on a range of challenging water and wastewater projects.
- This role will suit a Chartered Civil Engineer with experience working in water treatment, wastewater treatment and network design, for public and private clients.
- The successful Civil Engineer will have excellent experience in preliminary and detailed design of wastewater infrastructure for public and private sector clients and have a be capable of providing design leadership.
- This leadership will also extend to mentoring of junior design and project engineers.
- The role will also include Client liaison, preparation of tenders, and proposals for new work.
- Must have an honours degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent and be Chartered
- The successful Civil Engineer / Water & Wastewater Engineer must have a minimum of 10-15 years’+ experience in the design of water / wastewater / civil infrastructure engineering projects in Ireland.
- You will have strong experience in the design and management of wastewater projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven track record working closely with Clients.
- Familiarity with the preparation of contract documents and performance specifications for water and wastewater infrastructure is desirable.
- Applicants must be in in Ireland and be eligible to work without a work permit.
- Excellent Salary circa €60k-€70k + commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience
- Health insurance
- Working from home during Covid 19
- Variety of challenging projects
- Excellent career progression
- Sports and Social Club
- Life policy & long term illness cover
- Accredited CPD Programme with support and mentoring
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.