Chartered Civil Engineer (8 years+):
*Excellent opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer looking for career progression*
- Civil Engineer required to join an Irish owned, award-winning Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy.
- You will join a highly talented senior management team with technical excellence which will offer the successful Civil Engineer a fantastic career with work life balance.
- This company retains their staff because they consistently provide challenging projects, a rewarding career, and employees are rewarded for their hard work.
- As Civil Engineer you will work on the design and management of civil engineering infrastructure for various property development projects withing the residential, hotel, office and industrial sectors.
- You will be responsible for liaising with local authorities and various stakeholders.
- Level 8 Degree in Civil Engineering
- Must be Chartered or close to becoming Chartered
- Civil Engineer with a minimum of 8 years+ post graduate experience in civil engineering design (design of civil infrastructure for development projects.
- Must have worked in an engineering consultancy in Ireland for at least 4 years of their career.
- Must have experience liaising with Irish local authorities.
- Must be proficient in Civil 3D
- Must be fluent in English and be eligible to work in Ireland without needing work permit.
- Salary €60k – €70k+ depending on the applicant’s experience.
- Relocation allowance for Irish candidates wishing to move back to Ireland from overseas
- Paid Institute Membership for Chartered candidates
- Accredited Engineers Ireland CPD programme
- Flexible working hours
- Dublin office beside Luas
- Work from home 1 – 2 days per week
- Excellent company ethos – project focused – superb atmosphere
- Sports & Social committee.
If you are a Civil Engineer who is considering making your next career move, please send your CV to Caroline Herlihy or call for a confidential discussion. Caroline Herlihy has over 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.