Civil Design Engineer required to join a small team in the planning and design of civil engineering infrastructure for various property development projects. The role will suit a Civil Engineer with some design experience who is eager to become chartered. You will work as part of an architect led multi-discipline professional teams from initial concept design to completion of construction. You will liaise with and attend meetings with clients, other professionals, local authorities, Irish Water, other third parties.
Please call Caroline for a confidential discussion 086 8055216
- €40m Hotel project, Dublin
- €20m School redevelopment, Dublin
- €200m mixed use scheme Dublin Docklands
- €75m Dublin city centre office redevelopment
- 250 unit apartment scheme Dublin city centre
- 2,000 unit housing & apartment scheme, Dublin
- 600 unit housing & apartment scheme, Drogheda
- €80m Dublin city centre retail / mixed use redevelopment
- Degree in civil engineering or equivalent.
- Ideally should have at least 1-2+ years post graduate experience in civil engineering design.
- Good communications skills both verbal and written
- Applicants must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent Salary (circa €40k – €45k+) doe
- Excellent benefits package – full details available on application.
- Fantastic CPD Programme
- Annual Bonus
- Paid Health Insurance
- Life Assurance & Permanent Health Insurance
- Paid membership fees to two professional institutes
- Great location
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.