We are seeking a Civil Engineer with 4-8+ years’ experience, to join an award winning engineering consultancy. You can be based in their Dublin / Cork / Galway / Dundalk office (with remote working within Ireland at present). This is a great opportunity to join a great company who really support their team and offer work life balance.
- As Civil Engineer you will be responsible the design and management of a range of civil engineering projects. You will also work closely with clients and visit site when necessary.
- This is a client facing role and the ideal Civil Engineer will have experience working closely with clients in Ireland or the UK.
- You will work on a huge range of projects of varying size and complexity with the support of the engineering team.
- The ideal Civil Engineer will have experience in Flood risk assessments/Hydrology, Storm water drainage design with Microdrainage and OPW Section 50’s.
- Degree in civil engineering and be Chartered or close to becoming Chartered with Engineers Ireland.
- The successful Civil Engineer must have 4-8 years experience in civil engineering design in Ireland.
- Design of site development, utility infrastructure, hydrology / flood risk assessment, storm & foul network design & general civil engineering.
- Should have experience in planning applications, tender design and construction stage drawing and documentation production.
- Proficient in Civil 3D & Autocad
- Be capable of multitasking
- Experience in report writing and working with clients.
- Have some experience on site.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €50k – €60k+ (doe)
- Excellent benefits package available upon application
- Working both in the office and remotely
- Free parking
- Travel to work scheme
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.