*Excellent opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer with 5-8+ years’ experience*
Senior Structural Engineer with 5-8+ years’ experience, required to join a leading multidiscipline engineering consultancy in Cork. As Senior Structural Engineer you will be responsible for managing projects from inception to completion whilst working closely with clients.
- The successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for the design and management of projects of varying size and complexity with the support of junior engineers, graduates and technicians.
- This is a client facing role and the ideal Structural Engineer will have experience working closely with clients on a variety of projects in Ireland or the UK.
- This role will suit a Senior Structural Engineer who is positive, approachable, and well-motivated.
- You will report to a superb IStructE Director who will provide excellent support.
- The successful Structural Engineer will work mainly on structural engineering projects ranging in complexity, including educational, healthcare, datacenters, industrial and residential.
- Degree in civil or structural engineering or equivalent.
- Should be Chartered or close to becoming Chartered with Engineers Ireland.
- The successful Structural Engineer must have at least 5-8+ years of experience in the design of building projects using Eurocodes.
- Must have experience in the design and management of both concrete and structural steel projects.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €60k – €70k+ doe
- Excellent benefits package available upon application
- Remote working possible but must be based in Cork for site visits
- Free parking
- Travel to work scheme
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are a Civil Engineer / Structural Engineer considering a career move, send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.