Senior Structural Engineer (5 – 8+ years):
Senior Structural Engineer required for a permanent position with an Irish owned, long established and multi award winning Civil and Structural engineering consultancy in South Dublin. This role will suit a Civil / Structural Engineer with approximately 5 – 8 years+ design experience in Ireland.
This company truly values their employees and provides support to encourage their employees to reach their full potential. I can attest to this having worked with this client for over 20 years. Employees rarely leave this company as it is one of the nicest companies to work for in the industry. I have huge respect for the Directors and I cannot recommend them enough.
This company is currently working on some of Ireland’s more prestigious projects and they offer excellent career development. The successful Structural Engineer will be required to work on a variety of structural engineering projects some of which are detailed below. Project portfolio includes civil engineering, infrastructure, education, healthcare, hotel & leisure, residential, retail, historical and office developments.
Sample of Current Projects:
- Two large Retail projects valued in the region of €200m
- Retail project – circa €10m
- Three large HSE projects – new buildings within existing hospital campuses. c €30m & €65m
- Multiple Hospital projects
- Several Office blocks
- Several Water retaining projects
- Several Apartment schemes
- Degree in Civil or Structural engineering
- The successful Structural Engineer should have approx. 5-8+ years’ experience in the design of structural engineering projects (concrete, steel, masonry & timber).
- Should have experience working within an engineering consultancy in Ireland or the UK.
- The successful Structural Engineer should have strong analytical and design skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €55K – €65K (doe) + benefits package
- Free parking
- Excellent flexitime
- Mileage & expenses
- 5% Pension
- Travel to work scheme
- Accredited CPD programme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Excellent support and guidance from the Directors and Engineers
- Superb place to work, where all staff are truly valued and rewarded
Any Structural Engineer who would like to discuss this role or any other roles should send a cv to Caroline Herlihy or contact Caroline for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent