Structural Engineer – 1-2 years:
- Structural Engineer with 1-2 years’ of experience required to join a consultancy in Galway.
- The successful Structural Engineer will work as part of a team, on a range of residential, commercial, retail and industrial projects.
- You will be responsible for design, report writing, meeting clients, attending Design Team meetings and site meetings.
- The successful Structural Engineer will receive excellent career opportunities in a supportive environment.
- Committed senior staff provide training, experience, and encouragement to develop and achieve career aspirations and realise the full potential of every Engineer.
- Our client is committed to encouraging and supporting the careers and professional development of all staff.
- Degree in civil or structural engineering
- Structural Engineer with 1-2 years post graduate experience in structural engineering design within a consultancy in Ireland
- Ability to design and deliver structural engineering solutions on a range of projects
- Experience of steel and concrete design to Eurocodes
- Excellent communication skills essential, both written and verbal
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent Salary circa €32k+ doe + benefits
If you are a Civil Engineer or Structural Engineer looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.