Structural Engineer (3-4+ years):
- Excellent opportunity for a Structural Engineer with 3-4+ years’ experience to join an award-winning multidiscipline engineering consultancy.
- You will be joining a small team (6) within a large company (65+ staff).
- As Structural Engineer you will be responsible for the design and some management of a range of projects, working closely with clients.
- Typical projects include mixed use, education, hotels, commercial, retail, industrial and high end residential developments for blue chip clients.
- This successful Structural Engineer will be supported fully.
- You will work on engineering challenging projects whilst having a good work life balance.
- You will be joining an existing and well-structured team in their Dublin office.
- This company highly values their staff and the offer excellent career development.
- Level 8 Degree in Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- Must have 3-4+ years’ experience working within an engineering consultancy working on structural design for building projects within a consultancy in Ireland or the UK.
- Have experience using Tekla or SCIA analysis software.
- Must have good design skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Salary €45k – €55k+ doe
- At present remote working in Dublin
- Paid Institute Membership
- Travel to work scheme
- Pension of 5% or cash equivalent
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Office has changing room & showers
- Life Assurance
- 22 days leave
- Excellent CPD programme
If you are a Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.