Senior Structural Engineer:
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer with 5-7 years+ experience to join a medium sized Irish Engineering Consultancy in Galway.
- The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be responsible for the design and management of projects whilst working closely with clients.
- Typical projects include mixed use, commercial, and residential developments in Ireland and the UK.
- You will work on engineering challenging projects whilst having a good work life balance.
- This company offers a fantastic collaborative working environment in a great location. They trust, value and, reward their staff.
- Degree in Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- Ideally be Chartered with IStructE.
- 5-7 years’+ experience working within a design engineering consultancy working on structural design for building projects within a consultancy in Ireland or the UK.
- The successful Structural Engineer must have concrete, steel and timber design experience.
- Should have experience working with clients.
- Ideally have experience of temporary works design but this is not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Basic Salary €50k – €60k+ doe
- Excellent Bonus
- Employees are trusted and valued
- Paid Institute Membership
- 22 days leave per annum
- Hours 9 – 17:30
- Excellent CPD programme
If you are a Civil or Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.