Excellent opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer with 5-7 years+ experience to join a medium sized Irish Engineering Consultancy in Galway. The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be responsible for the design and management of projects whilst working closely with clients. Typical projects include mixed use, commercial, and residential developments in Ireland and the UK. You will work on engineering challenging projects whilst having a good work life balance. This company offers a fantastic collaborative working environment in a great location. They trust, value and, reward their staff.
- Degree in Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- Ideally be IStructE Chartered
- 5-7 years’+ experience working within a design engineering consultancy working on structural design for building projects within a consultancy in Ireland or the UK
- The successful Structural Engineer must have concrete, steel and timber design experience.
- Should have experience working closely with clients.
- Ideally have experience of temporary works design but this is not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Basic Salary €45 – €60k+ doe
- Excellent Bonus
- Employees are trusted and valued
- Paid Institute Membership
- 22 days leave per annum
- Hours 9 – 17:30
- Excellent CPD programme
If you are a Civil or Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.