Structural Engineer with 8+ years’ experience required to join a leading Irish engineering consultancy. This consultancy has a well-established reputation for delivering premier engineering services to both public and private sector clients. This consultancy’s project portfolio includes Pharma, Industrial, Commercial and Residential. The successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for the design and management of a range of Structural Engineering projects.
- €8.5m Primary Care Centre
- +€30m Public Works Building
- +€14m Euro Student Accommodation
- €25m Pharmaceutical Production Building
- Degree in Structural Engineering
- 8+ years’ experience working as a Structural Engineer in a consultancy
- Must have experience in the design of Reinforced Concrete and Steel
- Possess good technical and communication skills.
- Excellent Salary circa €60k – €70k doe + benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Working Hours
- Friendly Atmosphere
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, send your cv or contact Jake Killeen for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 15685