*Wonderful company with a superb reputation*
I have a really exciting opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join a medium sized well established civil and structural engineering consultancy in Dublin. Having worked with this company for over 12 years we can attest that they really value and reward their team.
The successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for the design of a range of projects. Typical projects include mixed use developments, hotels, commercial, retail, industrial and residential developments largely for blue chip clients. You will work on engineering challenging projects whilst having a good work life balance. This company offers a fantastic working environment in a great location.
- Mixed use developments
- Numerous Deign & Build projects
- Projects range in values from €20m – €150m.
Role / Requirements:
- Degree in Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering or equivalent
- 2 years’+ experience in the design and management of building projects.
- The successful Structural Engineer will have strong experience in steel design and careful attention to detail
- Familiar with Eurocodes/ British Standards
- Proven use of 3D modelling software (Tekla Structural Designer, Robot, Etabs etc.)
- Organised approach to problem solving and a willingness to explore new opportunities
- Salary €35K – €38K+ doe
- Excellent bonus
- Generous Pension
- Remote working & flexible working hours
- Paid Institute Membership
- 23 days leave per annum
- Excellent CPD programme
If you are a Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally. 15655. IND3