Senior Structural Engineer:
*Very flexible employer & excellent work life balance*
We have a really exciting opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to join a well established civil and structural engineering consultancy in Galway. The successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for the design and management of a range of projects and will liaise with clients/developers/builders/ stakeholders. Typical projects include residential, commercial, hotels and education developments. This employer offers excellent flexibility, with remote and hybrid working depending on experience as well as a very good work life balance. This company offers a fantastic working environment in a great location.
- Numerous Residential projects
- Water and Wastewater projects
Role / Requirements:
- Degree in Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Should be Chartered or ambitious to become Charted
- 5 – 10 years’+ experience in the design of building projects ideally within Ireland
- The successful Structural Engineer will have strong experience in steel and concrete design and careful attention to detail
- Have experience in the Irish construction sector/planning/building regulations.
- Familiar with Eurocodes
- Proven use of 3D modelling software (Tekla Structural Designer, Robot, Etabs etc.)
- Organised approach to problem solving and a willingness to explore new opportunities
- Ability to successfully managing projects and delivery projects to the highest quality
- Mentoring Junior Engineers
- Must have a drivers license
- Salary €50K – €70K+ doe
- Excellent bonus (circa 15%)
- Remote working & flexible working hours
- Paid Institute Membership
- Detailed benefits package on application
If you are a Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.