Excellent opportunity for a Structural Engineer with 5-7 years’ experience to join a well-established Irish engineering consultancy.
• The successful Structural Engineer will be carrying out Civil and Structural design for a significant greenfield beverage manufacturing project valued at €65m for a blue-chip client.
• You will manage a small team under the supervision of the Associate Director with full mentoring.
• This companies project portfolio includes Civil and Structural engineering works for International Blue-chip clients including beverage manufacturing companies, commercial, education and healthcare.
• Level 8 / 9 Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
• The successful Structural Engineer must have 5+ years’ experience working within a consultancy in the design of structural engineering building projects.
• Experience in modelling and report writing.
• The successful Structural Engineer should have a range of project experience and be familiar with designing reinforced concrete and steelwork structures to Eurocodes.
• Possess good technical and communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
• Excellent salary circa €50k – €65k+ doe
• Pension 5%
• Additional holidays
• Paid Institute Membership
• Engineers Ireland CPD programme
• Full benefits package on application
If you are a Structural Engineer considering a career move, please send your CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.