Structural Engineer with 5-8 years of experience required to join an award winning, civil and structural engineering consultancy. Their people are their core strength and they provide a professional, friendly and knowledge sharing environment. This company offers a fantastic working environment, excellent flexibility, career advancement and prestigious projects.
- The successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for the design and management of a range of projects while working closely with clients. You will also manage Junior Engineers.
- The successful Structural Engineer will not be pigeonholed and will work on a great range of projects with the support of a team.
- 10 Datacentres in Dublin, Belgium, Germany & the Nordics ranging in value up to €100M for a variety of clients
- Multiple Residential schemes ranging in value from 50 to 300 units.
- Multiple Apartments development up €20m
- Ongoing Retail work with blue chip clients.
- The suitable Structural Engineer should have 5-8+ years experience working within a consultancy.
- Ideally have 5+ years experience in the design of structural engineering projects in Ireland.
- Have experience working with clients and stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a team and mentor junior Engineers.
- Effective communication skills.
- Excellent Salary circa €55K – €70K doe + excellent benefits.
- 27 days annual leave
- Health Insurance for the family
- Death in service benefit x 4 times annual salary
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Structural Engineer looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Jake Killeen for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. 15358