- Excellent remuneration package €50k-€60K+ doe
- Great opportunity to work autonomously and work with an growing company
- This is a unique role for a Structural Engineer to join a growing company who is a world leader.
- You will be based in Co. Meath and will report to the MD.
- The successful Structural Engineer will be solely responsible for the full design process and will liaise with clients. This role will suit a Structural Engineer who can work independently.
- This role offers the successful Structural Engineer the opportunity work autonomously and to greatly advance your career.
- Have a degree in Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering.
- Structural Engineer with ideally 3 years’ experience in the design of scaffolding in Ireland or the UK.
- Should preferably have experience working with large scaffolding companies as a Designer.
- Experience in 3D design software such as AutoCAD 3D.
- Be capable of working in a demanding and busy environment to meet deadlines.
- Be capable of single handedly producing all the design work, plus calculations for large scaffolding projects from pre-tender stage to completion on site.
- Be capable of handling a high workload.
- Hold a current UK/Irish driving licence.
- Must be familiar with current codes of practice in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent remuneration package circa €50k-€60K+ doe
- Detailed benefits package
If you are a Civil / Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland.