Structural Engineer with 2-4 yrs experience is required to join a well-established multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm operating across a wide range of engineering sectors. This role would suit a structural engineer who is looking to progress to chartership in the next few years. The successful Structural Engineer will be involved in an array of large scale Commercial, Industrial and Residential projects. You will report to the senior engineers and will have excellent support and guidance in your role.
- The successful Structural Engineer will have the opportunity to assist senior engineers with the design and analysis of structural elements on large scale industrial projects.
- You will be based between the office and sites located in the Dublin, Kildare and Wicklow areas.
- As Structural Engineer you will be attending design team meetings, site visits and site inspections with excellent mentoring and support from senior engineers.
- Level 8 / 9 Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in the role of Structural Engineer.
- Good knowledge of Eurocodes is essential.
- Site experience is an advantage.
- Experience using AutoCAD, Tedds and Tekla would be an advantage but excellent training will be provided.
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- €35k – €40k DOE
- Remote working
- Positive working environment
- Opportunity to grow within a dynamic team
- On-site parking
If you are a Structural Engineer looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Alice Condon. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Structural Engineers and Civil Engineers across Ireland.