**4 day week (100% Pay for 80% time)**
Structural Engineer with at least 4 – 6 years’ experience required for an Engineering Consultancy in South Dublin to work with a team of Engineers and Technicians in the design for projects in the telecommunication industry. Previous experience with telecoms infrastructure preferred but not essential. Our Client is ISO 9001:2015 accredited.
Salary & Benefits:
- €55K – €60K
- Paid institute membership
- Hybrid Working
- 4 day week (100% pay for 80% time)
- The successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for the analysis and design of telecoms projects involving concrete and steel design.
- This role will suit a Structural Engineer with strong technical skills
- You will be working with a team of Engineers and CAD technicians
- Degree in civil / structural engineering
- The successful Structural Engineer will ideally have 4-6 years’ experience in structural engineering design (both concrete and steel)
- This role will suit a Structural Engineer with experience in building design and or telecoms
- Good team leadership skills desirable
If you are a Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Alice Condon on 0864400447 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.